The Duraflow tubular membrane technology plays a key role in a total water management system that meets today's dual priorities of full effluent compliance and cost-effective water reuse/recycle.
Many of our customers from different industries take a stepwise approach by installing a Duraflow membrane system for removal of the regulated contaminants to address the immediate compliance requirements as the first step. A portion of the high-quality filtrate generated can be recycled to non-critical areas in some cases or processed through a Reverse Osmosis or other desalination equipment such as Ion Exchange or Electro-Deionization in the next phase of the water management program to produce high-quality water for recycling. We take pride in servicing a large base of loyal customers who either installed Duraflow membrane systems in multiple plant locations throughout the world or have multiple sytems in one central location.
Above is a selected list of Duraflow's past or current customers. The company logos are not authorized by, or sponsored by the logo owners.
A select list of customer applications
Metals removal Al, Ag, As, Ba, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Ca, Fe, Hg, Li, Mg, Mo, Mn, Ni, Pb, Sn, Sr, Zn
Non-metals removal B, COD, CN, F, NH4, PO4, SiO2, SO4, TSS
- Wastewater treatment & desalination for regulatory compliance and recycle
- Process water softening and purification (Ground and surface water)
- Side-Stream wastewater treatment, desalination and recycle (RO brine, cooling tower blow-down, filter back-washes, wet scrubber discharge)
- Industrial WWTP effluent polishing and recycle
- Wastewater filtration for resource material recovery
Food & Beverages